The redesigned Helena offers a clean, simple aesthetic without sacrificing storage space. If you’re headed on an all-day hike to a chilly, windy summit, this pack has room for extra layers, an organized pocket for essentials, and a waist belt for a stable, secure climb. The reservoir holds 2.5 liters of water, and the side pockets can stow two more bottles for longer trips in hot weather. We’ve also added a stretchy overflow compartment and extra attachment points to the outside of the pack for the days when you need to pile on extra gear. The women’s-specific design features a shorter back panel and shoulder straps that curve comfortably around your chest.
- The brand new Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
- Breathable air mesh back panel for a lightweight, comfortable fit
- Load bearing hip belt with cargo has open mesh to maximize breathability and keep essentials within easy reach
- Main compartment and separate essentials pocket organizes your lunch, gear and one day peak ascent needs.
- Stretch overflow exterior pockets for quick stash access
- Women's-specific design features a shorter back panel and an S-curved harness for a closer fit
- External attachment points let you attach trekking poles and other gear to the outside of your pack
- Features a Load Bearing Hip Belt
Camelbak Hike Packs
|Deep Teal/Hot Coral||886798003467||1106302000|
|Navy Blazer/Amparo Blue||886798003474||1106402000|
|Red Dhalia/Stone Blue||886798003481||1106601000|