A long running standard, the Hazard Lite is revered because of its strength, lightweight and affordable price. Constantly imitated but never matched in quality or reliability, the Hazard Lite is used regularly by pro-level riders–even the ones that are being paid to ride something else. SPECS - 6000 series aluminum - 32mm wide - 17mm tall 36H - 20-inch version (ERD: 390mm) - 24? version (ERD: 486mm)
A total redesign of Odyssey's popular MDS sprocket. With a built-in full guard, this sprocket lives up to its name, helping to protect your chain from anything you can throw at it. Sprocket thickness increases towards the guard area for greater strength. Compatible with all chain widths. - 7075 Aluminum
6061 aluminum with precision sealed mechanism bearing and lower (17mm) stack height.
$24.99 - $34.99
- Made to fit crank spindles and press-fit Mid BB frames. - Simple and easy to install. - Includes an assortment of spacers to optimize chainline and crank clearance. - Odyssey 6061-T6 aluminum dust spacer included.
Odyssey racing spokes use butting dimensions that are tailor-made for BMX racing, and they’re still strong enough to handle some light street riding too. You’ll save roughly an ounce per wheel on 36’s. Only the best stainless steel has been used, and the gradual butting transitions are ideal for the stresses that a 20-inch wheel has to endure. - Proprietary professional-grade stainless steel. - BMX specific butting transition dimensions.
$32.99 - $33.99
WeThePeople's Feelin tire has a slick-tread design with a durable, grippy rubber compound, making it an awesome choice for the street and park.
- Forged alloy construction - Double bolt centering design - Oversize 6mm hex bolts
- Allows the use of wheels with 3/8" axles to be used with frames or pegs requiring 14mm axles - Durable chromoly construction - Sold in pairs
$19.99 - $29.99
- Straight gauge spokes with a proprietary grade of stainless steel that is as good or better than the materials used by the world’s most renowned spoke makers. - Sized and dimensioned specifically for BMX.
The Monolever was an instant classic and has become a clear favorite with pro riders around the world because of its familiar feel, smooth edges and variety of handle options.
Designed using high-quality sealed bearings and a precision tapered wedge to keep the headset tight at all times. FEATURES - High-quality sealed bearings. - Color matched spacers included. - 10mm, 3mm and 2mm (15mm total) - Laser etched Odyssey bearings. SPECS - Campagnolo standard spec. - 1-1/8 integrated headset. - 45º tapered bearings 41.8mm outer diameter (fits 42mm BMX head tubes).
$25.99 - $26.99
Tom likes to ride fast and go very high. These tires were designed to help him do just that. With a fast center tread, these tires are made for park, street and even dirt too. The side profile is reminiscent of a motorcycle tire as well, which is a nod to Tom’s motorcycle lovin’ ways.
For the Bluebird chain, Odyssey took the proven and reliable KMC 510-HX chain and added a permanently attached, factory installed half-link to one end. When the chain is trimmed to size you can easily decide whether or not to use the half-link. Original factory assembled pin joints are radically stronger than workshop assembled ones, so this is a huge benefit.
Odyssey's original dual cable detangler system has been the industry standard since day one. Odyssey has been making the Gyro since 1986 and constantly improving it along the way. Everything you need to run a Gyro. Odyssey Gyro cables and upper and lower cable stops included.
The M2 lever works with a single cable or Odyssey’s patented dual cable system. The M2 cable system improves braking power for GYRO users. - Right hand only (works flipped on the left) - M2 specific upper cable and single cable coupler included.
$13.99 - $24.99
One of the most successful and popular pedals, and for good reason with its extremely simple, lightweight, inexpensive and famously durable plastic-bodied design. Often duplicated but never replicated. - High-strength plastic composite
- Press fit designed to work the hub's non-drive side collar.
- 4130 chromoly axle pegs with 3 position anti-rotation set screw - Designed for use with 14mm or 3/8" axles (with adapter) - 4130 chromoly offers a durable, long lasting peg with a smooth grind - 3 set screw positions extend the life the of the peg - Axle: 14mm / 3/8" - Diameter: 35mm - Material: Chromoly - Sold in pairs
- CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum chain tensioners - Compatible with 3/8 inch and 10mm axles - Single bolt operation makes tensioning a simple task - Material: 6061AL
- Super hardened nylon construction - 40mm diameter, 100mm length - Special insert fits 3/8" or 14mm axles - 90g (pair)
- 4140 Chromoly - 3 Possible peg positions for longer peg life - 14mm with 3/8-inch adapters included - 4 inches (length) x 1-3/8 inches (outer diameter) - Sold in pairs - 8.75 oz (17.5 oz for a pair)
- Precise fit and smooth function - Great cable travel range - Shielded cables for durability - Includes upper and lower cables - Use: 1-1/8" BMX
- Steel - Threads onto 3/8" axle - Knurled & grooved - Diameter: 33mm - Sold in pairs
- Threads onto 3/8" axles - Double-sided - Oversized - Alloy - Length: 3" / 74mm - Width: .94" / 24mm - Sold as a pair
$14.99 - $16.99
- Lower cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately). - Universal fit. - Lower cables only.
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Lower - Length: Dual Cable - Diameter: 1.5mm
The new Gsport Uniguard is a simple, inexpensive functional guard that eliminates the need to spread the dropouts. It’s made from Heat-Treated Cr-Mo Steel and is LHD and RHD compatible as well as Drive and Non-Drive compatible. All bases covered. Available in 14mm or 3/8?.
As the name implies, this new version can be easily adjusted to cover 3 different lengths by utilizing the cable’s unique straddle interface connection. This tool-free feature allows the Adjustable Quik Slic Kable to be a one-size-fits-all cable for virtually every braking configuration. FEATURES - Adjustable hanger slot allows upper cable to rotate for optimum alignment. - The integrated hanger and straddle cable creates direct routing to brake arms with no bends or twists to reduce flex. - Linear K-Shield mesh housing offers higher compression rate and lighter weight than standard steel mesh. - All Odyssey Linear cables are offered with the K-Shield housing. - Specially designed and machined Volcano ferrules prevent premature housing blowout. Velcro strap included. SPECS - Housing length: 995mm - Frame requirements: Slotted cable stop and guides. 245mm (+/-3) distance from center brake boss to the front of the cable stop is recommended. - Brake requirements: Open-ended U-brake arms. - Works with most brake levers. - Velcro strap included.
- Upper cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately) - Universal fit. - Upper cables only.
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Lower - Length: Fits most - Diameter: 1.5mm
Page 1 of 2 Next page