$37.99 - $74.99
- Clamp-on mirror made from high-impact, heavy-duty nylon fiber composite - High-quality glass with anti-glare properties provides an extremely clear image - Adjustable head allows fine-tuning of the view angle
$7.36 - $42.99
- 115 decibel horn with volume control switch - Mounts to most handlebars - Air reservoir is easily refilled with any bike pump - no batteries needed - Extension allows for more versatility when mounting
- Adjustable mirror made from heavy-duty, high-impact nylon fiber composite - Highly adjustable head for optimal viewing angle - 68mm, extremely clear glass with anti-glare properties - Universal design can be used as a left or right-hand mirror
- Bar-end mirror for use with road style drop bars - Made of heavy-duty, nylon fiber composite material with an adjustable head for fine-tuning viewing angles - Crystal clear mirror with anti-glare properties
$24.99 - $34.99
Retro Mirror Sprintech Single Mirror. Works with all road handlebars by attaching to the bar end using its simple retrobike install. Allows you to see traffic from behind without having to look over your shoulder. Expands your visual field without shifting head or body to see behind you. As reliable as a car's rearview mirror! Placed on the left side of the handlebars, the Sprintech rearview mirror is easy to install. Simply remove the cap from the end of the handlebar, insert the connector plug, and attach the Sprintech rearview mirror. Once installed, simply adjust to the desired position. Available in five colors: Black, White, Red, Yellow, and Blue. Also available in pairs!
- 120db electronic rechargeable bicycle horn with remote - USB 280mAh rechargeable battery charges in 1.2 hours and lasts approximately 30 days or 2500 uses - Charging indicator light shows red when charging, and green when fully charged - IP65 water and dust proof - Compatible with 22.2 - 31.8mm handlebars - Whistle, horn, and alarm sounds
- Highly reflective colored spoke covers give your new bike that old school vibe - Perfect for cruisers, BMX, or wheelie bikes that need that little bit of extra style - Sold in bags of 36, enough for one wheel - 150mm long
- Uses one 9v battery (not included) - Fits most handlebars
Announce your presence with Portland Design Works' Alexander Graham Bell. Built to replace a 10mm 1 1/8 headset spacer, this bell is a classy addition to your rig without sacrificing any of your precious handlebar real estate. - ?Polished brass bell - Replaces a 10mm 1 1/8" headset spacer - Quick-reflex alloy clapper - Lifetime PDWarranty
Announce your presence with Portland Design Works' King Of Ding II Bell. This solid brass bell rings loud and clear. - Solid brass bell - Brass striker - Alloy mounting - Fits 22.2 - 25.4mm handlebars
- Stylish bike accessory for your bike through beautiful bohemian print. - Makes a resounding ding dong sound.
The Basil Portland Bell Brass makes an instant impression. The timeless silver finish ensures an easy complement to almost any bicycle frame, while the bell itself is easily mounted to your frame, with no complex installation to worry about. When rung, this bell emits an audible sound that’s loud enough to alert other cyclists, motorists and pedestrians of your presence.
The Mirrycle mounts in minutes with the wrench that is included. The mirror is a 3" round, convex glass mirror with a wide field of view. The mirror is adjustable to any viewing angle. - Fits inside handlebars with 13.75mm – 22.5mm (.54" to .875") inside diameter
Let other cyclists and pedestrians know you're there by ringing your Planet Bike Courtesy Bell Classic. This bell has a striker that rotates 360 degrees so you can place it wherever you need it for easy access. And it fits on handlebars with diameters from 22.3 to 26mm.
Timber 3.0 is a solid brass bell with a sleek black finish and a crisp, clean sound. If you find yourself using your bell on nearly every ride, then the Bolt-On model is the one for you. The Timber 3.0 Bolt-On is identical to the original model, except it features a tight, durable mount that won't spin, shake or rattle on your bars. Similar to a GPS or Garmin mount, the flexible nylon band tightens to your bars with a 5mm hex bolt. The band itself is 31.8mm diameter, the same as the wider part of your bars near the stem. It also includes a flexible 22.2mm shim for mounting your bell securely near your grips, closer to your hands (you'll want to use this setup for oversize and DH bars). - Installation is easy. There is no need to remove the grips, brakes, etc. Just flex the clamp open and slide onto your bar. - Upgraded version has a slimmer profile on your handlebars, smoother shifting between ring modes, and we've beefed up the strength of the internal clapper cable and the lever handle for longer life.
Coming in hot! This limited edition King of Ding II is laser-engraved "COMING IN HOT." Perfect for speed demons, messengers, cat6 champions, and anyone else who "can't stop, don't want to." The bell is made of solid brass and comes equipped with a brass striker for a loud clear ring that's sure to clear the path. The alloy mount is easy to install and fits 22.2 – 25.4mm handlebars.
$19.99 - $21.99
Sunlite's HD II Mirror offers a nice, wide and clear view of what's behind so that you can ride more safely. It quickly and easily attaches to virtually any handlebar configuration. It's light and fully adjustable.
$14.99 - $21.97
Let everyone know your coming with Sunlite's Ding Dong Bell. It makes the classic "ring-ring" sound that everyone loves. It fits most bars and can be used right or left handed.
$14.95 - $21.95
CatEye's Yamabiko Bell is a fine all-metal bell with a chime made of brass or copper to add a touch of beauty and retro class to any bicycle. Simply hit the striker with your thumb and the Yamabiko makes a pleasing sound you'll enjoy and that won't startle cyclists or pedestrians. This quality bell is built to last and has an aluminum mount with a rubber shim so it's quickly and easily screwed onto your handlebars.
- Crane bells are some of the finest bells available - Timeless designs with a loud and clear tone - Features the Cat-Eye Flex-Tite bracket, which installs without tools on most areas of the cockpit. - Made in Japan
- Timeless designs with a loud, clear tone, undoubtedly some of the finest bells available - Mini brass bell with alloy clamp - Headset spacer version includes a spacer to work with 1" or 1-1/8" steer tubes - Suzu: lever strike - 45mm in diameter
Our Trail Bell announces your presence while letting you keep both hands firmly on your grips and goes silent with just the flick of a switch. Fits all handlebars from 22.2 to 31.8mm.
Increase Safety Enhance your own safety as well as that of other road users, with increased visibility. Features - Adjustability: High rise arm with ball & socket for optimum viewing angle - Compatibility: Fits flat bars - Quick Assembly: Bar end mount with 5 mm allen key - Molded thermoplastic with ultra-clear 800R glass lens - Weight: 0.28 lb / 126g
Sunlite's HD I Mirror offers a nice, wide and clear view of what's behind so that you can ride more safely. It quickly and easily attaches to virtually any handlebar configuration. It's light and fully adjustable.
The original model of our mountain bike bell, Timber 3.0 is a solid brass bell with a sleek black finish and a crisp, clean sound. It includes two separate o-rings to fit all handlebar sizes and is easy to move between bikes. - Upgraded version has a slimmer profile on your handlebars, smoother shifting between ring modes, and we've beefed up the strength of the internal clapper cable and the lever handle for longer life. - We've also upgraded the backing pad to a much grippier rubber that prevents the bell from movement while shifting between ring modes. The new pad is much more durable than the old pad and won't wear out.
Available with either polished brass or chrome plated dome. Striker can be adjusted for individual comfort. - Dome Diameter: 45mm (1.7") - Fits handlebars with 22mm – 25.4mm (.86" – 1") outside diameters
$16.99 - $18.99
Origin-8's Ping Multi-Fit features a compact design and a multi-fit, no-tool mount.
$17.99 - $18.99
Origin-8's Time Clock Bell provides a wonderful sound and adds a touch of class to your handlebars. This great 55mm bell delivers the wonderful resonate sound of brass with all-metal mechanical parts.
•Great novelty Horn / Bell combination •Combination of Ringer bell and Squeeze horn •Fits most handlebars
• Double-sided, high-visibility material • Safety orange triangle flag • Axle mount design
Page 1 of 4 Next page