Park's Adjustable Shop Stool is ideal for quickly maneuvering into the best position when working on your bikes. It's adjustable from 17 to 22 inches high and features 5 smooth-rolling wheels for easy scooting. You'll also love the comfy padded seat with Park's colorful logo.
Park's Shop Stool boasts a super-comfy padded seat, sturdy chrome-plated-steel legs and Park's colorful logo on top. The seat spins 360 degrees and is positioned at a height of 32 inches, which is perfect for wheel truing and all other work at a bench or counter.
Park's Digital Scale accurately weighs bikes, frames and components. It measures in both pounds and kilograms to the tenth and includes a dual-position, silicon-coated hanging hook. Plus, its unique design allows it to be clamped solidly in a repair-stand and hung from a hook.
The STL-3K is kit that will add a back rest to the STL-1.2 work stool (sold separately). The STL-3K includes a back rest, two steel support bars, and fasteners. NOTE: The STL-3K will only work on the STL-1.2 work stool. The previous STL-1 work stools will not accept the STL-3K
- Stabilize the front wheel to prevent tilting. - Adjustable in height and fits on Tara, Ergo, Nova, and Duo (also older versions).
Lizard Skins adhesive bike protection offers protection from nicks and scratches and is made with high performance adhesive. - 2 large and 2 medium patches - 3 small frame protectors - 2 large frame protectors
• Aluminum double kickstand • Includes top plate • Adjustable for bikes from 24" to 700c
Know the exact weight of your parts with Park's Tabletop Digital Scale. This precise scale is accurate to 2 grams and weighs components up to 3,000 grams (that's more than 6 pounds for us 'mericans). It switches easily between grams and ounces and has a tare feature to exclude the weight of a container. (Not responsible for extreme gram counting.)
• Aluminum double kickstand • Includes top plate • Not adjustable • 26-inch bicycle compatible
$21.99 - $35.99
• Self locking rear mount design • Fully adjustable length for 26" to 29" wheels • Alloy construction
Ever notice the gaping hole on the bottom of your Fork Steerer? For a while, we’ve been trying to develop a single product that would plug ALL tapered forks. It took so long because tube thickness varies, depending on the fork's travel and its manufacturer. It was also necessary in our vision, that the Fork Cork would be easily removable without tools. Each cork and turn knob is milled from a solid core of high quality aluminum, then anodized for style and longevity. The stainless steel screw will not rust despite the rough elements it will see. The proprietary neoprene washer will last through as many twists and turns you throw at it, and Fork Corks are manufactured and assembled in the USA to ensure they’re up to your quality standards. - What items will fit depends on the length of your steerer. - Wrap item(s) in a cloth to prevent rattling. Use the Fork Cork to secretly stow: - Tracker for bike theft - Emergency Space Blanket - Multi-Tool - C02 cartridge(s) and Adapter - Pocket Knife - Money or Gold Coins - Water proof lighter/Matches - Poncho - Granola Bar and/or a Lollipop - Party Favors
$16.99 - $29.99
Sunlite's Polo Seat Rail is the right part for mounting Sunlite's Polo Saddles on your favorite bike (Sunlite's Polo Saddles are sold separately and also sometimes called "banana seats"). To install, the seat's clamp fits onto the seatpost and the Seat Rail attaches to the rear wheel axle and the back of the Polo Saddle to support it. The Seat Rail has several mounting positions for getting your saddle in the most comfortable position. This sturdy-steel strut (also called a "sissy bar") boasts a beautiful polished-chrome finish to match your rig's smooth style. The 36-inch model has a built-in backrest that extends above the seat.
$22.99 - $24.99
Greenfield's Stabilizer Rear-Mount Kickstand attaches to the rear chainstay of the bicycle so it's perfect for bikes that won't accept regular kickstands like mountain bikes. It comes complete with an extra wide rubber foot for superior stability and won't interfere with pedal action or rear derailleur cables. This is the stand of choice for law enforcement bike patrols throughout the U.S. - Fits tube sizes up to 7/8" in diameter - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - 285mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305mm (for bikes 22" and over)
Lizard Skins adhesive bike protection offers protection from nicks and scratches and is made with high performance adhesive. - 55mm wide x 269mm long - 14 mils thick polyurethane for durability - UV Resistant
• Rear mount • Fits 26" wheels
- Tough lightweight injection molded plastic - Adjustable to fit 20 inch or larger wheel
- Direct-mount adjustable kickstand - Direct mount attaches to the chainstay dropout - Adjusts to fit bikes from 24" to 29" - Large foot profile for increased stability
$14.99 - $21.99
Lizard Skins adhesive bike protection offers protection from nicks and scratches and is made with high performance adhesive. - 64mm wide x 305mm long - 3 Extenders included for desired protection
- Chainstay-mounted adjustable kickstand - Adjusts to be compatible with 24" to 29" bikes - Large rubber/plastic boot provides a stable stand platform
PDW Power Stance Kickstand mounts to bikes with compatible mounting provisions and offers adjustable length to ensure stable parking. - Burly construction is great for supporting heavy bikes - Direct mount for frames or eBikes with mounting provisions - Adjust the length with the press of a button - Durable composite foot - Lifetime PDWarranty - Max. load 25 kg
PDW Power Stance Kickstand mounts to traditional kickstand mounting plates and offers adjustable length to ensure stable parking. - Stability in droves due to oversized foot - Max. load 25 kg - Adjust the length with the press of a button - Durable composite foot - Lifetime PDWarranty
- EverClear is an 8-micrometer (µm) high-quality frame protection film - Each sheet is 2-feet x 8-inches. - It's designed to protect your frame against anything from rock chips to cable rubs and everything in-between. - Included is a sheet large enough to cover your down tube, top tube, chain-stay, cable rub points and crank arms. Also works great for fork lowers, shock bodies, and more! Especially great for protecting carbon frames or decals. - It’s easy to cut and apply; simply trace and cut your desired pattern(s), clean your surface, and apply where necessary! - Want to boost re-sale value of you bike? EverClear is your ticket! By applying this stealthy 8µm protection to your frame when it’s new, you can preserve that new look without using any bulky and ugly frame protection. Then, when it’s time to sell, you can remove the EverClear, and you are left with a beautiful like-new bike that’s ready to get top dollar in re-sale. - Made in the USA
Park's Pizza Tool is the perfect gift for the cyclist who has it all. It's a quality pizza cutter reminiscent of classic highwheelers that has a blade sharp enough to slice through the roughest terrain. This great tool also includes a display stand and gift box. Never use a run-of-the-mill pizza cutter again.
Made of aluminum and embossed with the “Bicycle Tools” label. Dimensions: 26.5 x 6.5-inches
- Adjustable direct rear mount kickstand - Mounts to 18-40mm kickstand tab - Fully adjustable length for 26" to 29" wheels - Self locking design - Alloy construction
Nylon beaded cable ties - 8-inch - Reusable
Protects the top tube of your bike and your sensitive body parts, should they ever happen to meet. Also great for keeping your bike free from scratches when locking or transporting. As a bonus, it makes portaging your bike far more pleasurable. - Materials: Upcycled Bicycle Inner Tubes, Foam Padding and Hook & Loop - Dimensions: 2 L x 2 H x 16 D in. (51 x 51 x 406 mm) - Weight: 5.9 oz (176 g) Features: - Foam interior to protect your bicycle and you - Adjustment to fit most bicycle top tubes - Hook & Loop mounting - Built in USA
$12.99 - $14.99
Greenfield's Kickstand attaches quickly and easily to most bicycles and provides a safe and convenient way to park your bikes at home and on the road and trail. It's also durable, lightweight, and looks great on any bike. Plus, it's made of a special non-corrosive aluminum and is built to last. You'll want one on all your bikes! - For bikes without factory mounting plate (includes top plate and bolt) - 285mm (for bikes 22" and under) - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - Non-Slip Clamping Surface
Page 1 of 2 Next page